DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Friday, June 4, 2010 • 10:51 PM • 0 comments
Babehh , I'm back blogging. Exam had screw all things weih. My school IU preparation was terrible. Before that , my exam some was good , some was bad. But then i pass my MATH paper. *weeeee* damn happy lah. Sejarah still got A , chemist still A-. Others havent get. Back to srory. I'm back home today around 8.30 after sending Angel back home. Tired tired. Hate those busybody teacher who damn *kepo* with our IU things. Around 7 , they chase us back home. Arghhh. Tension weih cause alot of things havent done. My god. After all go back , left me , Pei Chian , Monica , Angel and Manju went back to the hall and arrange the chair. After it all done then we go back. So tired. Tmr around 6 I have to be at school cause i take care of the PA system. The PA guy won't come so I have to do it. Check it out of my tmr IU's news.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Hehehe. Feels like not updating one. But for my tw...
  • Tmr is MONDAY. Yorr. I hate monday cz got assembly...
  • Let's pictures talk. Btw , I lazy to upload so muc...
  • It's over. It really finish. No turning back or wh...
  • Gona updates things happen recently. Hehe. Intro ,...
  • Babehhh. I'm back. Seriously not free the whole we...
  • Wake up early today. Get ready to go Batu Unjur's ...
  • Happy Birthday Angelina Sarah Jane !!!May god bles...
  • Happy Birthday Calvin Chan !!!May god bless you ...
  • Happy Birthday Sonia Sim !!!12 years old edi ...st...