DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Monday, June 7, 2010 • 8:31 PM • 0 comments
I wake up quite early today. Prepare to go GH Klang for the mural painting. RZ , TKU , BU and SAS paint the same place. We paint 6th floor. MGS and HSK paint 2nd floor. ACS , La Salle and Convent on the 7th floor. Oh , we paint 2 walls. So we seperate into 2. Half drawing. Half touch-up the wall that had be draw. Me in the touch-up place. Together with afew school ppl. We touch-up quite successful. It's nice. Looks more beautiful the before. The other draw part will be start colouring tmr. We having alot of great time there. Painting hands and do crazy stuff. Let's see tmr what happen lah. LOL. Bye~


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Oh. Today is the last ICC Meeting for those Form5....
  • Did I mention I go for 3 event today. My god. It w...
  • Babehh , I'm back blogging. Exam had screw all thi...
  • Hehehe. Feels like not updating one. But for my tw...
  • Tmr is MONDAY. Yorr. I hate monday cz got assembly...
  • Let's pictures talk. Btw , I lazy to upload so muc...
  • It's over. It really finish. No turning back or wh...
  • Gona updates things happen recently. Hehe. Intro ,...
  • Babehhh. I'm back. Seriously not free the whole we...
  • Wake up early today. Get ready to go Batu Unjur's ...