DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 • 8:00 PM • 0 comments
14 days left.

I'm back safely. Fuihhhh. Yesterday night a big storm land at grandma house. So damn scary. Haih. Thank god I'm fine and can continue blogging today. Texting with my siao po today. Damn miss her one lah. Hahahaha. And I miss all my cousie's so much. Did I mention that they played Arvin using my msn. And they actually use webcam to talk to him. It's like 6 vs 1. Poor Arvin. Hahahaha. Damn cute weih they all. Miss them so much. Dad plan to move to Johor next year. He says all of us seems to like there so much. Better just moves there. Can have fun with cousie's all. Not bad yah the idea. Msn with Yenchyi , and she seems to be so sad. So emo lah. Yenchyi , relax and be strong sweetie. Chat with Pek He more funny. His mouth got gold that is why everytime we go out he cannot talk one. Wakakaka. Tmr , going rehearsal awhile then head on to jusco watch movie. Toy Story 3. Hahaha. With my siao po and boyfie , and his friends. Huahuahua. Nights~


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Wake up early today. Go eat breakfast then head on...
  • Last day at hospital. Today is the handing ceremon...
  • Awww. Someone's special day today. Did I mention i...
  • Day with mural again. Even feel kinda boring but t...
  • I wake up quite early today. Prepare to go GH Klan...
  • Oh. Today is the last ICC Meeting for those Form5....
  • Did I mention I go for 3 event today. My god. It w...
  • Babehh , I'm back blogging. Exam had screw all thi...
  • Hehehe. Feels like not updating one. But for my tw...
  • Tmr is MONDAY. Yorr. I hate monday cz got assembly...