DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 • 1:43 AM • 0 comments
Awww. Someone's special day today. Did I mention it ?? Oh my , my darling Tay Pei Chian turns 16 edy. Grow up edy. Hahahaha. Go to hospital as usual. I plan something for my siao po. Haha. But then she get to know also. This all because all our acting was so bad. Haih. Oli Mexi acting was damn real. Quite alot celebrating with her. Sure lah , sweet 16 leh. Hahaha. Early in the morning asking Mexi what cake flavour she like. I know it was blueberry just not sure bout it. But what I guess was right too. Teacher bought blueberry cheesecake from secret recipe. Not I ask for is someone else. But it was damn nice. Hahaha. Gather everyone at playground since we can't do it at the wards. Our noise. Too loud. When all down there , I bring the cake in. She din't even suprise leh. Make me sad oli. Haih. But then I guess she enjoy it. All of us include me , Jas , Pn. Susy , Monic , Veve , Tze Yuan , Soo Jing , John , Isaac , Jian Wei , Ari , Wei Keat , Calvin and some others TKU girls. All of us enjoy the cake so so much. Hahaha. These are some of the pictures captures.













PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Day with mural again. Even feel kinda boring but t...
  • I wake up quite early today. Prepare to go GH Klan...
  • Oh. Today is the last ICC Meeting for those Form5....
  • Did I mention I go for 3 event today. My god. It w...
  • Babehh , I'm back blogging. Exam had screw all thi...
  • Hehehe. Feels like not updating one. But for my tw...
  • Tmr is MONDAY. Yorr. I hate monday cz got assembly...
  • Let's pictures talk. Btw , I lazy to upload so muc...
  • It's over. It really finish. No turning back or wh...
  • Gona updates things happen recently. Hehe. Intro ,...