DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Saturday, June 12, 2010 • 2:22 AM • 0 comments
Wake up early today. Go eat breakfast then head on to Johor. Journey not that far la cause biasa edy. Read books in the car. Can cure bored-ness. Hahaha. Actually not a bad idea though. Reach Johor around 1++. Go eat Bak Kut Teh , uncle's stall. Go support. Hahaha. After that , I bring cousie all go ' Loud Speaker ' sing k. They love one. So got to go. Check out some of the pictures.



























PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Last day at hospital. Today is the handing ceremon...
  • Awww. Someone's special day today. Did I mention i...
  • Day with mural again. Even feel kinda boring but t...
  • I wake up quite early today. Prepare to go GH Klan...
  • Oh. Today is the last ICC Meeting for those Form5....
  • Did I mention I go for 3 event today. My god. It w...
  • Babehh , I'm back blogging. Exam had screw all thi...
  • Hehehe. Feels like not updating one. But for my tw...
  • Tmr is MONDAY. Yorr. I hate monday cz got assembly...
  • Let's pictures talk. Btw , I lazy to upload so muc...