DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Thursday, June 10, 2010 • 2:06 AM • 0 comments
Last day at hospital. Today is the handing ceremony. I miss the 4 days so much. Seriously , charity work that done to all those kids. Worth !! They will stares at the wall when the pass by. I'm so proud. The team works does by RZ , TKU , SAS and BU interactors. We went around the hall at 2.30. The ceremony starts at 3.00. We watch video made by Hao Jia of pictures that had been drawn to the wall. So pretty. I love the mermaid on 2nd floor. The 6th floor was so damn awesome. After the event , some of us went to aeon for movie. Me , Pei Chian , Mexi , Tze Yuan , Soo Jing , Wen Chian , Isaac , John , Pek He , Hao Jia and the one who dowan come but lastly there Calvin. We watch Prince of Persia. Having fun with boyfie even just a short time. But I appreciate all the time I have with you. And I was emo-ing in car when dad fetch me. I dowan to eat and I really does that. He fetch me too early la. I din't even enjoy with friends yet. And this make him sad. He apalogize to me and says ' Next time girl , you wana go out. Make sure you inform me the time you wana go home so I won't make my lil girl unhappy.' Oh my , imagine the words come out from a father. I love you dad. Anyways , I still having good time with them eventhough its short but it worth. Thanks alot people.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Awww. Someone's special day today. Did I mention i...
  • Day with mural again. Even feel kinda boring but t...
  • I wake up quite early today. Prepare to go GH Klan...
  • Oh. Today is the last ICC Meeting for those Form5....
  • Did I mention I go for 3 event today. My god. It w...
  • Babehh , I'm back blogging. Exam had screw all thi...
  • Hehehe. Feels like not updating one. But for my tw...
  • Tmr is MONDAY. Yorr. I hate monday cz got assembly...
  • Let's pictures talk. Btw , I lazy to upload so muc...
  • It's over. It really finish. No turning back or wh...