DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Friday, July 9, 2010 • 11:27 PM • 0 comments
I'm tired. Really tired. Of all drama act by you. Off my mind. Stop thinking bout all this crap. Arrgggghhhh. You make me sick of life. Or maybe I'm just to good for you. I hate it. You make it more miserable. When we are calling you back means you're in our heart. If not we won't care of you and what you feel. Tired of it. STOP IT PLEASE !!!


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • People. I'm back. Oh my. Blog is dead for damn lon...
  • My blog is dead for a week. Can't imagine that. I ...
  • Thursday.Went rehearsal in the morning. Around 10+...
  • 14 days left.I'm back safely. Fuihhhh. Yesterday n...
  • Wake up early today. Go eat breakfast then head on...
  • Last day at hospital. Today is the handing ceremon...
  • Awww. Someone's special day today. Did I mention i...
  • Day with mural again. Even feel kinda boring but t...
  • I wake up quite early today. Prepare to go GH Klan...
  • Oh. Today is the last ICC Meeting for those Form5....