DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Thursday, July 8, 2010 • 9:55 PM • 0 comments
People. I'm back. Oh my. Blog is dead for damn long weih. Sorry for not keep updating. Recently happen quite alot of things that make me can't even blogging. Sorry people. Days by days keep on passing. Our time also left so little. I hope tomorrow will never come if it's gonna be like this. I text you yesterday, and it actually make me feel damn happy. Maybe you dun know the reason why. I love reading previous textes that you sent to me. Every single words from you makes my day. :))). i miss you lots. Really !! 3 more days left, I gonna appreciate every single time with you. Serious. Nights people.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • My blog is dead for a week. Can't imagine that. I ...
  • Thursday.Went rehearsal in the morning. Around 10+...
  • 14 days left.I'm back safely. Fuihhhh. Yesterday n...
  • Wake up early today. Go eat breakfast then head on...
  • Last day at hospital. Today is the handing ceremon...
  • Awww. Someone's special day today. Did I mention i...
  • Day with mural again. Even feel kinda boring but t...
  • I wake up quite early today. Prepare to go GH Klan...
  • Oh. Today is the last ICC Meeting for those Form5....
  • Did I mention I go for 3 event today. My god. It w...