DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN


PASTFUTURE
Sunday, June 20, 2010 • 8:18 PM • 0 comments
Thursday.

Went rehearsal in the morning. Around 10++ , Choong Sern go KEC to call me go. We go Jusco watch Toy Story 3. A movie that boyfie wait 11 years to watch. Hahaha. Those who are going is me , boyfie , Pc , Pek He , John and Jian Wei. Nice movie though. Not bad. After movie , went McD. Chitchat awhile then mum come and pick me to tuition. I kena bully alot today from boyfie.



Friday.

Nothing special today. Kinda boring if not going out. Yahhh !! Had my first BOD meeting at McD also. It went pretty well. Better than last time. We plan quite alot of project. Just hope it works. Going add math tuition today. Since Last 2 weeks din't go cause of interact project. And i regret going. Shit weih. New teacher , and the class is so damn boring. I almost sleep in the class. And the sir loves to shout. Goshhh !!!


Saturday.

Best day ever. Wake up so early cause of sister's alarm. She go for St. John's activity. Sleep back. Around 10.30 wake up again. Clean my room. Watch cd. Get ready around 2.00 , my sister make me like I'm going to get marry. Shit. Hahaha. 3.00 start to go Jusco. Hahaha. I'm having a date today la. Watch movie ' Karate Kids ' with boyfie. The movie damn nice. Seriously. Thise who haven't watch , better go. Went to KEC around 6.00. Damn weih. At there , both me and bestie kena scold from the teacher. Went to Jusco buy a scarf and go. Haih. Most sad thing is I can't sit with boyfie. And our table is so damn far away. But then when the event ends , still got hang around with boyfie. Take pictures. And I meet ' cinderella ' today. He miss me. Hahahaha. He so so busy lah. News !! Installation on 11 july. So long. Means I still got few weeks to hang out with boyfie.


Sunday.

Ahhhh. School starts tomorrow. I'm dead. Moral folio haven't do and the best part. Us , interactor will kena scold tomorrow cause of the big mess does by us on our IU Day. Haih. Text with boyfie. And we talks alot. Bout after the installation. We are not going to an end , just we both gonna seperate till he finish his spm. Actually , it quite good too. He can concentrate. No more kena disturb from me. He will do better. But I really hope we can still continue this relationship after his spm. This really mean alot to me. We together 5 month plus. And it's very long for me. No matter what , I hope nothing can change you. Your heart is still for me. Hope so.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • 14 days left.I'm back safely. Fuihhhh. Yesterday n...
  • Wake up early today. Go eat breakfast then head on...
  • Last day at hospital. Today is the handing ceremon...
  • Awww. Someone's special day today. Did I mention i...
  • Day with mural again. Even feel kinda boring but t...
  • I wake up quite early today. Prepare to go GH Klan...
  • Oh. Today is the last ICC Meeting for those Form5....
  • Did I mention I go for 3 event today. My god. It w...
  • Babehh , I'm back blogging. Exam had screw all thi...
  • Hehehe. Feels like not updating one. But for my tw...