DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Friday, August 13, 2010 • 11:52 PM • 0 comments
Back . Exams this week . Stress-ful . Screw all the exams . Hahaha . Busy with study . Until I dint get enough sleep . Facebook-ing alot during exam cause i cant even study . Haha . Anyway , it already past . Hahaha . Thursday , Caryn and also Raveena's birthday . Happy Sweet16 both of you . :) Skip sejarah class today . And all of us skip except paal and tommy . Rajin people . Unfortunately , I kena ask by her today . Haih . Exams over . Life's getting way better . Until now the result I get still fine . I pass my bio and maths . Omg . Thank god la . Will see next week how ! Hahaha


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Back to blogging peeps . Alots of thing happen unt...
  • Not blogging for damn long . Someone told me that ...
  • I'm tired. Really tired. Of all drama act by you. ...
  • People. I'm back. Oh my. Blog is dead for damn lon...
  • My blog is dead for a week. Can't imagine that. I ...
  • Thursday.Went rehearsal in the morning. Around 10+...
  • 14 days left.I'm back safely. Fuihhhh. Yesterday n...
  • Wake up early today. Go eat breakfast then head on...
  • Last day at hospital. Today is the handing ceremon...
  • Awww. Someone's special day today. Did I mention i...