DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Tuesday, September 7, 2010 • 1:00 AM • 0 comments

Random ! Hahaha . Basic-ly i got nothing to blog about . Just to cure my bored . Hahaha . This few days I'm having insomnia . Can't sleep . The best thing is I'm texting . Texting alot of people . Delete contacts and what so ever . Now , we are really far apart just like the pictures . I still hope that we will be like last time . I mean 'close' . Hope so . Now , we are not talking . Nothing . Totally lost contact . Haih . What to do ? I miss alots of things ? Not sure . Perhaps . Went tuition early in the morning today . And had a nice convo with Arvin and Tommy after all . Am I stupid cause I wanted to wait for you ? IDK . Let GOD decide then .


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • HI HOLIDAY !!!Currently holiday now . Hate this ho...
  • HELLO SEPTEMBER !Kinda feel blogging today . Duno ...
  • Wake up late today . Hahaha . I'm like '' oh god ,...
  • A week past again . I'm still in the sick mood . S...
  • Peeps , Fine . Results all get already . Duno why ...
  • Back . Exams this week . Stress-ful . Screw all th...
  • Back to blogging peeps . Alots of thing happen unt...
  • Not blogging for damn long . Someone told me that ...
  • I'm tired. Really tired. Of all drama act by you. ...
  • People. I'm back. Oh my. Blog is dead for damn lon...