DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Tuesday, August 31, 2010 • 8:49 PM • 0 comments
Wake up late today . Hahaha . I'm like '' oh god , I'm late . People waiting for me '' . Get up straight go have bath and all . Get ready then go fetch Angel and Jas . Reach Klang Club and saw alot of RZ student there with our '' new '' club t-shirt . Hahahaha . Went and find Arvin and all . Give back the things that I shouldn't keep . Finally , it's not with me anymore . Saw Izzat and Yenchyi . First time see=ing Yenchyi in Interact activity . It's like first time so many people from RZ also . Nvm . Things change . Hahaha . Gather up at the basketball court of Klang Club . Start with briefing and all . Then , there goes the banner . Next with RZ and others schools follow up . Walk around Klang Town . Shouting and asking all the cars and buses to honk . AWESOME !!! One thing . Very '' hot '' OMG . But fun . After all went back to Klang Club and had our lunch . Then got the presentation of each scholls masterpiece . Next got koir from Batu Unjur , we got star of La Salle , Matthew . Lastly , combination of ACS and Convent . Few people singing , HERE IN MY HOME . Suppose to go movie with Yenchyi . But ended up din't go cause I don't really wana join all those Convent and High School guys . But lepak-ing with Arvin at Klang Club till 12++ until I get text from Rtn. Aaron asking not to lepak and balik . Hahaha . We talk alot of things . Hahaha . Mum fetch me back and I sleep after eat . Super tired . LOL . This is some of the photos .





PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • A week past again . I'm still in the sick mood . S...
  • Peeps , Fine . Results all get already . Duno why ...
  • Back . Exams this week . Stress-ful . Screw all th...
  • Back to blogging peeps . Alots of thing happen unt...
  • Not blogging for damn long . Someone told me that ...
  • I'm tired. Really tired. Of all drama act by you. ...
  • People. I'm back. Oh my. Blog is dead for damn lon...
  • My blog is dead for a week. Can't imagine that. I ...
  • Thursday.Went rehearsal in the morning. Around 10+...
  • 14 days left.I'm back safely. Fuihhhh. Yesterday n...