DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Sunday, September 5, 2010 • 10:17 PM • 0 comments
HI HOLIDAY !!!

Currently holiday now . Hate this holiday is because this time never go out . Dad dint get holiday so stay at home this whole holiday . Oh god . Boring . Nowdays , every nights had fun with Arvin , Izzaty , Chun Kit , Tommy and Yenchyi . Superb la . Having fun learning BM , Tamil and DRAWING class . LOL . Thank you to you guys for making my day not that boring . Hahahahaha . Talking bout holiday . Duno what's wrong with all the teachers . Suddenly gives so much homework . And now , I dint even touched one . Hahahaha . I feel lazy wana do . Hahahahaha .


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • HELLO SEPTEMBER !Kinda feel blogging today . Duno ...
  • Wake up late today . Hahaha . I'm like '' oh god ,...
  • A week past again . I'm still in the sick mood . S...
  • Peeps , Fine . Results all get already . Duno why ...
  • Back . Exams this week . Stress-ful . Screw all th...
  • Back to blogging peeps . Alots of thing happen unt...
  • Not blogging for damn long . Someone told me that ...
  • I'm tired. Really tired. Of all drama act by you. ...
  • People. I'm back. Oh my. Blog is dead for damn lon...
  • My blog is dead for a week. Can't imagine that. I ...