DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Wednesday, September 1, 2010 • 9:22 PM • 0 comments
HELLO SEPTEMBER !

Kinda feel blogging today . Duno why . Maybe first day of September . Hahahaha . Went to school today and I'm not in the study mood . I'm now in the holiday mood already . Feel super sleepy today . Some teacher teach also like no mood , we study lagi no mood . LOL . Walking back home with rain today . So now , little headache . Haih . Avtually , I got no idea what to post . Just random . Ahhh . Who cares ? Haha . Yeah , yesterday had a fight with Hock Han and he say I copy cat . Then I fight back call him copy dog . End up I'm the cat , he's the dog . Still we both are animals . Fine . Today , start a new month means a new beginning for me . I give up . Seriously ! I duno whether should or not ? Still I'm thinking . Better not . Concentrate study better . 2 more days holiday again . This 2 weeks holiday , I gonna be really serious . Having study group with Arvin at Starbucks I guess . Just planning . Hope so it works .


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Wake up late today . Hahaha . I'm like '' oh god ,...
  • A week past again . I'm still in the sick mood . S...
  • Peeps , Fine . Results all get already . Duno why ...
  • Back . Exams this week . Stress-ful . Screw all th...
  • Back to blogging peeps . Alots of thing happen unt...
  • Not blogging for damn long . Someone told me that ...
  • I'm tired. Really tired. Of all drama act by you. ...
  • People. I'm back. Oh my. Blog is dead for damn lon...
  • My blog is dead for a week. Can't imagine that. I ...
  • Thursday.Went rehearsal in the morning. Around 10+...