DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Tuesday, September 14, 2010 • 11:35 PM • 0 comments
Insomnia rule me. I cant sleep since holiday begin. Die la me. Stay awake until 3am and I still cant sleep. Wake my sis up to join me. Having fun with those singing session and also catching mosquito. And Happy Birthday to Atika, Chee Siang and Desmond. May god bless you people aite. Hahahaha.

Went to Pei Nee's house to do homework today. Oh god! Her house super big sia. Hahaha. Pei Nee and Caryn come to bring me since I'll be waiting at Ampuan there. But ended up, both of them follow my mum's car and she show the way to her house. After we went into her room, Kaysee come edi. Start taking out those homework and do. After awhile, all duno how to do so keep it again. We start with the photograph session. Siao. Taking sibeh lots of picture. 12+ Fara come to pick us up at Ampuan to go Atifah's house raya. Went there like 'salah rumah' but it's the correct one. Hahahaha. Eat eat then chitchat. Fara sent us back. At Pei Nee house leh. Nothing to do. After eating all want digest. So sleep is our work. Told mum 4pm pick me up she 5pm oli come. Cham. Make me almost sleep at her house edi.

Reach home straight ran to bed and sleep. Wake up at 7++ edi. Eat then watch tv. Hahaha. Guess what? I touch my guitar today. After so long never touch edi. Watch movie. My favourite ' The Vampire Diaries'. Super nice. Likeyyyyy.

Bye :))


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • HI PEOPLE :)Imma gona blog today cause havent been...
  • Aww . After read my friend's blog . I feel in love...
  • Random ! Hahaha . Basic-ly i got nothing to blog a...
  • HI HOLIDAY !!!Currently holiday now . Hate this ho...
  • HELLO SEPTEMBER !Kinda feel blogging today . Duno ...
  • Wake up late today . Hahaha . I'm like '' oh god ,...
  • A week past again . I'm still in the sick mood . S...
  • Peeps , Fine . Results all get already . Duno why ...
  • Back . Exams this week . Stress-ful . Screw all th...
  • Back to blogging peeps . Alots of thing happen unt...