DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Sunday, September 19, 2010 • 8:14 PM • 0 comments

Ahhhh. School start again tomorrow. Homework? Not all done. At least I did some. Hahahaha. Gonna back to school see those stupid people teach and giving stupid things to do. Sien. I wish for more holiday. Hahahaha. Wish too much. My folio! On the way la. So, still okay la. Essay! Done. *proud* [ i do it during ICC meeting ]. Other papers given! Never touch at all. Hahahaha.

ICC today. Imma gonna faint. Wth? Im super lost when come to IU Day. Cannot tahan. I wont accept that. I gonna make my own decision this time. No way!!! Oh god. Im already terpaksa work with this and now that. Ahhh. No no no! After all, Im gonna chill myself and think of it.

Daddy's birthday today. Oh em gee! I love you dad. So so much. Eventhough sometimes you quite strict but yet you loves us. Sister and I will cry when we think of what happen to you but still loves. You are the one. Most AWESOME dad after all. You work hard for us and this. We will be very very good. Listen to what you say. Wont show all the bad bad attitude to you. May god bless you. Stay strong and healthy.

DADDY SIM , I LOVE YOU !! <3


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Finish reading 'Message in a Bottle' by Nicholas S...
  • Hungry mood! OMG. Can someone buy this for me? I n...
  • Insomnia rule me. I cant sleep since holiday begin...
  • HI PEOPLE :)Imma gona blog today cause havent been...
  • Aww . After read my friend's blog . I feel in love...
  • Random ! Hahaha . Basic-ly i got nothing to blog a...
  • HI HOLIDAY !!!Currently holiday now . Hate this ho...
  • HELLO SEPTEMBER !Kinda feel blogging today . Duno ...
  • Wake up late today . Hahaha . I'm like '' oh god ,...
  • A week past again . I'm still in the sick mood . S...