DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Sunday, October 10, 2010 • 10:53 PM • 2 comments
FOLIO-SSSSS !!!

Stupid folio kills me for a week. Finally, I done my part. Waiting to scan or even just photostat the pictures then I'm done with it. ICC meeting today and there is alot of condemn from rotarians and teacher advisors. I duno why but there is something wrong inside their mind of what we are doing. Who cares? Conference! Wooaahhh. This time does by Rotary of Seremban and it was help in Royal Bintang Resort. *sounds damn high class* The fees! Rm 175. Kaolat. Spending too much this year. Nvm, as long I'm enjoying don't care already.

Going Pangkor after exams. First time weih. This one counted as interact trip too. My gang all going. It's gonna be fun! Hahaha. But then just 2 days 1 night. Nvm la. As long as we been there right? Fees! Rm 60. Damn cheap. Siao one la.

My to-do-lists after my exams:

1. Get back to my basketball. *super long din't play, sure sucks edi*
2. Pangkor trip. *can't wait*
3. Outing with MY girls. *dinner due to my birthday*
4. Start my run training. *keep fit*
5. Change the whole ME. *perhaps attitude or whatever needed to be change*
6. Genting trip. *Sure have to go, but maybe after SPM*
7. Outing with Tommy and insane fella.
8. Interact activities. *conference?*
9. Learn how to play pool. *wana try, sounds fun*
10. Study for next year. *this is serious*

Hahahahaha. 10 to-do-lists. Hoping I can do all this without any problem. Haha. $$? Awww. Biggest problem! Hahaha. Gonna start saving or I would just ask from DADDY. Haha. Exams coming and I'm planning all this. Study for all? No way! Done some. Some I won't give up so fast. Will try to do first. Physics, Chemistry and Biology! Please make me fall for you as soon as possible. Hahaha. Got no problem with Addmaths and other stuffs. Just keep on going la.

YOU CAN DO IT BENAZIR SIM !

k.c.i.s.e.v.o.l


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • PINK OCTOBER !I've attend this event yesterday by ...
  • There’s always this something that you need to let...
  • Special post for all my friends . Hahahaha . Thank...
  • I'M OFFICIALLY 16TH !!!
  • Nice right ? Interactors hang it up kay . I went f...
  • All the chinese girls of my class . Awesome right ...
  • Ahhhh. School start again tomorrow. Homework? Not...
  • Finish reading 'Message in a Bottle' by Nicholas S...
  • Hungry mood! OMG. Can someone buy this for me? I n...
  • Insomnia rule me. I cant sleep since holiday begin...