DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
I'M OFFICIALLY 16TH !!!
Friday, October 1, 2010 • 8:31 PM • 0 comments

As I'm lazy to upload one by one so i just edit it and upload now as you guys can see ! Hahaha . Today , 30th September . BIG DAY ! *woots* Hahaha . Just tell you how my days goes . The thank you thingy go later la . Another post . Hahaha . Alrights ! This year I got whatever I want . Oh em gee ! Can you imagine ? Sweetest birthday after all .

I got 4 suprise today . Alots right ? Hahaha .

First , I was insomnia on 29th September . Can't sleep ! I guess was waiting for 12.00am la . Hahahaha . I got Arvin accompany me from morning till late night . Most AWESOME friends la . Tik tok tik tok . Finally , 12.00am . Super lots of texts la . Until I reply till phone lag edi . Hahahaha . Most special texts from Pei Chian , bestie and Ker Chie , twinnie . Awww . And lots lots more .

Second , was in my own class . I never thought those 'pat poh' will buy the cute cute present for me ! When wana reach recess time , they suddenly sang the birthday song and when i turn around from my desk , all the present were there . I like the doggie by Ker Chie and the froggie pillow by Geok Yin , Penny , Hui Shien , Caryn and Ling Ling ( loves one ) . Finish recess , when back to class . Another present by Faz . Awww . Ker Chie's card was super special *cried when I read it*

Third , school canteen . Hahahaha . This was super funny . I was eating my bread . And it din't even show that there gonna be a suprise . Hahahaha . Eating till half , suddenly , Jacky , Jenny , Julie and Pei Chian bring the cake plus singing the song . Omg ! Happy till . Hahahahaha . The cake super nice . From Fruity . Hahahaha . Bought by the cha bo , Pei Chian . Seriously , I like it so much . The cream then reach my face and my hands all like putting mask . Haih . Still , I enjoy it . :)

Fourth , this was super super suprise la . At tuition . Hahahaha . Arvin text me whether reach tuition edi or not . I'm still at home when he text . So sleepy until I got the feeling to skip but I'm good girl so I go la . He told me he , Tommy and Simon will be late . Then inside Sej class , Paal say they got meeting . Alright then ! When they enter class like super tired like that . Hahaha . *I see what you guys doing la , with the wet clothes* Hahaha . But I really duno you guys gonna celebrate for me ! When chemistry class , quite alot of people wish me include Luke ! *his was super special , come to me and wish* After chemistry class , Maesze come find me and wish , so does Ash Nambiar and Menon , Raveena , Yuan Ting , Izzat , Nicole . Then I go out . They ready with the cakes and all of them wait for me outside . I'm so touched weih . Until almost cry . Hahahaha . Celebrate with Tommy , Arvin , Sakti , Paal , Chun Kit , Simon , Izzat , Jason , Sukhu , Nicole , Bryan and also Pn. Sunita . Having fun with the cake at the face and what's with the toilet paper la ? Hahahaha .

4 suprise make my day today . Really ! I appreciate it . :)))) <3


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Nice right ? Interactors hang it up kay . I went f...
  • All the chinese girls of my class . Awesome right ...
  • Ahhhh. School start again tomorrow. Homework? Not...
  • Finish reading 'Message in a Bottle' by Nicholas S...
  • Hungry mood! OMG. Can someone buy this for me? I n...
  • Insomnia rule me. I cant sleep since holiday begin...
  • HI PEOPLE :)Imma gona blog today cause havent been...
  • Aww . After read my friend's blog . I feel in love...
  • Random ! Hahaha . Basic-ly i got nothing to blog a...
  • HI HOLIDAY !!!Currently holiday now . Hate this ho...