DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Saturday, October 16, 2010 • 12:13 AM • 0 comments

Exams start next week !!

Oh my . Again I'm in a war . And this exams are too long . Starting 18th October till 1st November . What the hell ? Tips are all like passing around eventhough you dunno who you actually sent . Damn stupid . LOL . This exams is so freaking important until those smart people also need tips . So, I guess I won't be blogging till exams end but if I feel to do so then i will still blog . Hahahaha . GOOD LUCK TO ALL FORM 4's . All the best :)

e.h.s.i.e.h.t.y.l.n.o.e.n.o


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • FOLIO-SSSSS !!!Stupid folio kills me for a week. F...
  • PINK OCTOBER !I've attend this event yesterday by ...
  • There’s always this something that you need to let...
  • Special post for all my friends . Hahahaha . Thank...
  • I'M OFFICIALLY 16TH !!!
  • Nice right ? Interactors hang it up kay . I went f...
  • All the chinese girls of my class . Awesome right ...
  • Ahhhh. School start again tomorrow. Homework? Not...
  • Finish reading 'Message in a Bottle' by Nicholas S...
  • Hungry mood! OMG. Can someone buy this for me? I n...