DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Tuesday, November 2, 2010 • 9:28 PM • 0 comments
alright . first day of working today . went quite early . 9.55am sharp in front the shop but the uncle havent reach yet . 10.00am sharp the uncle come and open the door . sibeh awkward la cause i duno anyone there . but soon uncle jeffrey introduce the workers there . there's kak linda , kak lina , kak ziera , kak rosie , kak sue and kak zana . i'm the only one chinese . but it's fun work with them . forget to mention , there is 3 main boss . koh , david and uncle jeffrey . 2 office worker than sometimes go to shop , keat and kelvin . my department is at the watch there . nothing much . overall , it's a tiring day but fun tho .


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • I CAN SMELL FREEDOM !after all the stupid exams . ...
  • EXAM'S DRAG ME TO HELL !exam's can actually hit me...
  • Exams start next week !!Oh my . Again I'm in a war...
  • FOLIO-SSSSS !!!Stupid folio kills me for a week. F...
  • PINK OCTOBER !I've attend this event yesterday by ...
  • There’s always this something that you need to let...
  • Special post for all my friends . Hahahaha . Thank...
  • I'M OFFICIALLY 16TH !!!
  • Nice right ? Interactors hang it up kay . I went f...