DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Monday, November 15, 2010 • 11:48 PM • 2 comments
RANDOM FACTS 101 :

see this :






when i'm still a lil kiddo.






look at me now .

damn . i've grown up ! so fast ! one more year , i will be graduating from high school . wth ? super duper fast . this was a random post about myself . damn lame right ? i know but what to do , my blog is super dead now . hahahahahaha . i'm 16 already and had a wonderful 16th birthday ! woots . thanks to those who celebrate with me . i got a dog from Karen Goh called BOBBY ! i got suprise cake from Pei Chian and the gangs . another suprise from tuition mates that is my interact buddies . omg . this all means so much to me ! i love you guys . back ! look at first 3 pictures , you'll know that i'm super cute when i'm a kid *perasan* . next 3 pictures looks i'm already big and mature enough . stupid me la . hahahahahaha . this post is special for me since i got nothing better to do . alot of new people appear in my life this year . means alot of new friends la . some old friend gone . fact right ? old one goes new one comes ! my study now sucks till hell . overall BM and Bi will get A but others like 'goodbye' . hahahahaha . i fail 2 subjects again . i'm like ' again ? ' . so yeah , what to do ? alright ! i'm single and available but i'm not getting myself available . so , it has to be single but not available . but i duno the reason why i'm not available . practically , i'm working now . at a shop called ' my one shop ' at giant port klang . it actually has alot of others shop too at other places like teluk pulai , pj and lots . the people i'm working with is kinda nice but sometimes they get pissed very fast . the salary not bad but i did work like super fast until i got no work to do . end up i'm helping the others to do their work . i should learn how to do things slow and steady . hahahahahaha . family ? i have a lovely dad and mum . 2 idiot sister and a bising brother . my family was okay . nothing much to talk about . lols . back to me . i love purple things so much . i actually had a fail , bottle and pencil case that is purple in colour . even the tupperware i bring to school is purple too . i guess dumb people also know i like purple very much . hmmm . i loves chocolates and teddy bears . i love the feeling when hug teddy bears and the happiness when eating chocolates . damn crazy right ? i know ! alright . random facts 101 comes to an end . thank you and nights <3


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • THIS POST IS SPECIALLY FOR YOU :HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!T...
  • second day of working is not bad also . the ceo wa...
  • alright . first day of working today . went quite ...
  • I CAN SMELL FREEDOM !after all the stupid exams . ...
  • EXAM'S DRAG ME TO HELL !exam's can actually hit me...
  • Exams start next week !!Oh my . Again I'm in a war...
  • FOLIO-SSSSS !!!Stupid folio kills me for a week. F...
  • PINK OCTOBER !I've attend this event yesterday by ...
  • There’s always this something that you need to let...