DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 • 9:58 PM • 0 comments
HAPPY DECEMBER !

Hey people , I know my blog kinda dead for now . I'm to busy to update anyways . Okay . I'm done for my work one month . Seriously , I kinda miss there when I'm not going there anymore . All the workers there celebrate for me yesterday . I miss Uncle Jeffrey , Kak Linda , Kak Zana , Kak Eiya , Kak Sue , Kak Lina , Kak Zie . These are people who help me through the whole month . Thank you so so much . I'll keep all my memories i had there . Thank you . Camp is 3 more days . Can't wait . Seremban , I'm coming . :)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • RANDOM FACTS 101 :see this :when i'm still a lil k...
  • THIS POST IS SPECIALLY FOR YOU :HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!T...
  • second day of working is not bad also . the ceo wa...
  • alright . first day of working today . went quite ...
  • I CAN SMELL FREEDOM !after all the stupid exams . ...
  • EXAM'S DRAG ME TO HELL !exam's can actually hit me...
  • Exams start next week !!Oh my . Again I'm in a war...
  • FOLIO-SSSSS !!!Stupid folio kills me for a week. F...
  • PINK OCTOBER !I've attend this event yesterday by ...