DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Friday, December 31, 2010 • 6:46 PM • 0 comments
31st December 2010 .

Last day of 2010 ? Awww . This post is for those who made my year super awesome . Arranging is randomly okay ?

Andy Koh : My so called cousin . You're awesome man . Hanging out with you was fun . You're banana huh ? Learn chinese la . At least know how to speak . Lols . Let's work hard together for next year . [<3]

Pei Chian : Actually I no need to write bout you but I scare later you feel left out . The reason I say I no need to write bout you is WE ARE BESTIES FOREVER . Do I need to write about you anymore ? I Love You Sui Eh ! [<3]

Arvinder Singh : Yo , my scandal . Hahaha . But we dont care bout what people say also right ? We are close and that's the fact . Boooo to people who say us . Anyway , thanks for being a good listener . I know I kacau you alot right ? Somehow , thanks for being my friend . [<3]

Tommy Hoo : Yi Vae Yi Vae . I love calling you Yi Vae . Sound so nice . Hahaha . One of my greatset friend too . Even some people say I scandal with you also but dont care la . LOL . Actually , you're my bestfriend of all so I wont keep any secret from you okay ? Hope so I'll be one of the important one for you . [<3]

Karen Goh : My Gong Po . Sakai'sssssss . Craziest TWINS ever . Hahahaha . They say we look alike especially when both of us wear specs . Apala they all . Eyesight problem . But we really close too right ? I love when both of us gossiping bout *ahem* . Sampat moment inside class . LOL . Not forget our BOBBY ! [<3]

Yen Chyi : Awww . One of the sweetest girl I ever met . You kinda short . Sorry , dont mean to hurt you . Just playing around . Nice hanging out with you . I love it . Especially when we buy chicken for movie . Hahahaha . Dont always sigh la . Chill . Everything's gonna be okay . [<3]

Jason Tan : Jason Jason , your name in my list . Woots . Hahaha . One of my friends that is so COOL and AWESOME . Having alot of fun with you during conference when I actually enter your room to talk . Because very bored stay alone inside room . Hahaha . And *pokes* for KCBA Camp . We having alot of fun during camp right ? The water war . Wohoooo .

Scott Soe : Can say every girl's dream guy ? Good in study , singing and play's guitar . LOL . Saying to myself actually . Hahahaha . But I'm not into you la . That's sad . Hahaha . Interact activities really bring both of us closer . One of my greatest friend too . *PC's pose*

Hock Han : Just like my brother . We text each other when there is free time . Hahahaha . Keep on text me wrong law's . LOL . But I learn alot of LAWS from you . That's fun . Thanks for being my friend .

Edmund Teh : One of my awesomest friend . Even sometimes you look like bully me but I know you're good . Damn good with girlss also ah . Hahaha . I know I'm bad . Good luck next year . Things you ask me to do I got do lo . I got take care of her . No need to worry so much . I wont bully her one since she is my godsis also . LOL

Chun Kit : Smartest Guy I ever met . Somemore say not smart . Everytime tuition Pn.Sunita sure call you one ah . Hahaha . Anyways , have fun with you yesterday . First time I'm hanging out with you . You dint seem to be suprise also yesterday . Apala . Tot you gonna be late manatau you came so early . Hahaha . You still need to teach me Chemist , dont forget ah . LOL

John Fung : Another brother of mine . Hahaha . Thank you for helping me alot . Thanks very much . You're just like my dictionary ! Hahahaha . Very nice and good guy . Stay happy . Have more sweet time with your girlfriend ! Hahaha .

Moh Fen : You're in my list too . I'm so sorry for everything that I've done to you . Either correct or wrong still I'm sorry . Good friends kay ! Thanks for helping in my blog . My editor is Fanny ! Woots . Let's pia together next year .

4 Cekal students : You guys is the most awesome classmates I ever had . Eventho sometimes we fight . But stll thanks for the cooperation . I'm a lousy assistant monitor . But what to do . Hope can still same class .

KCBA-ians : I know you people not long too . 4 days 3 nights . You people awesome . So nice of you people . Hope to hanging out with you people more and soon kay ? GREATEST PEOPLE AMONG ALL .

Izzaty Zawidi : Izzat , My Best Interact Girlfriend Forever ! Loves you huns . You help me alot . We get high together . Have fun together . This is awesome . Hope so we stays like this . I know you this year only and we bacome so close . Really never tot about this yea . Anyways , let's work hard for next year .

Choong Sern : You are the one who make me have greatest memory this year and also the saddest . Somehow , I dint feel sad anymore . You ask me to keep going in life and I've done it . Hope you too . Have fun in NS . Maybe you can find someone which really suits you in NS . Hahahaha . Wish you all the best ! ;D

I just write some so those people's name not here doesn't mean you're not important but I duno want write what about you poeple kay ? Don't keep in heart . <3


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Going out to celebrate Chun Kit's birthday today ....
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE !Currently at Johor now.At ...
  • Hi peeps , new skin new look !I'm gonna blog about...
  • I AM OFF TO BUDDHIST CAMP FROM TOMORROW ONWARDS AN...
  • MOVIE OUTINGS !I went for a movie today .I lie to ...
  • 42nd District Interact Conference 2010 .Date : 3rd...
  • HAPPY DECEMBER !Hey people , I know my blog kinda ...
  • RANDOM FACTS 101 :see this :when i'm still a lil k...
  • THIS POST IS SPECIALLY FOR YOU :HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!T...
  • second day of working is not bad also . the ceo wa...