DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 • 4:09 PM • 0 comments
Hi peeps , new skin new look !

I'm gonna blog about the camp I attended !

KCBA DHARMA YOUTH CAMP - BUDDHA IN JEANS

Okay , this is it . Recently I join this Buddhist camp so called KCBA Dharma Youth Camp . The place near HTAR . Quite creepy because it's located in the middle of graveyard and it's up the hill . But the place is super awesome I tell you . I know this camp from Kwan Yong I guess . Can't really remember . Went there with Pei Chian and Scott because we got ICC Meeting , so after that we follow Scott's car to go . Reach there only saw Jason already there . Register and stuff . I meet alot of people that actually know me . LOL . I know there's a guy help me to take my bags up . But duno him . Went upstairs feeling super sesat because no one else I know except for Pei Chian , Scott and Jason . Waiting for Karen and Eunice to reach . Sit in a group chit chat among ourselves . There is a guy who start to talk with us . His name is Justin , one of the comittee . We join another group after been drag by Samantha . At there , intro ourselves and bla bla . Then , the president , Chia Wei talk something and our day begin with games . Actually , alot of games . My god . We also got clean up session which they divide us into groups and start cleaning the dorm and toilets and bla . My frined and I in same group which we need to clean the toilet . Quite fun la . Not bad also . After that , they divide us into groups which you need to be together during activities . My group members are Tuck Keng , Pui Yee , Poh Kim , Wei Feng , Kah Jie , Yew Soon , Lee Hsiang , Jos Fei , Xuan Long , Eunice and I . Our fasi is Regina . We team number 7 and it's called IMBA which means IMBALANCE . Me , Pei Chian , Eunice and Karen sleeps together . And I can say that sleep there is quite torturing because the floor is hard and we sleep on mats . There is also presentation from Uncle Vijaya and I can tell you he s super duper awesome . His talk is not boring at all and it's super funny . Love it . Around 86 participant I guess . So , can get well easily .

The next day , wake up super early because need 'puja' means praying . This is my first time . Hahahahahaha . And and , when you at there , you only can eat vege . No MEAT . LOL . Torturing me . and my group members keep on laugh at me because I dont eat vege and I only eat the white rice . Haih . Sad . I miss my mummy's cooking . But quite good also . Can kill you know . Yeah , we need to memorize 5 things that is important . We play games and more games . Btw , I LOVE PLAYING CAPTAIN BALL . It's awesome . Yeah , I get to meet up Joey Lai , Cheryl and Kok Ann there . Feel your way was the creepiest game ever . We been blind folded and the comittee bring us go round the place .

Water war on 3rd day . Walaoeh , raining non stop I also duno can play or not but ended up . It's a must game . Woots . The water war is awesome . For the first time , I played 'counter strike , water version' LOL . Best betul . LOL . Then got some other war and the bee thingy games . We get to splash comittee and so did them . Kwan Yong worst . Holding the pipe and keep on splashing people . But there is one time he kena kao kao . Last night , we got sing song and bla . It's fun . Talking at hall until 3am . Writing 'love' letters . LOL . I love KCBA Camp .

Today was the last day . I tot no more games to play but ended up still got lots of game to play . We take our programme book and give people to sign it like crazy . Singing songs and taking pictures . It was fun . Really fun . Lastly , we watch slideshow and I saw some of my ugly picture in it . Oh Buddha . Then , the certs giving . Chia Wei's talking . We also got hug each other and when I start to hug Regina I start to cry . Buddha , this is thew first time I'm crying in a camp weih . Siasui betul . Bla bla bla . And it ended around 5+ .

This is the most fun camp I ever went . Next year I guess I'm going also . Won't regret going it . Pei Chian and Karen , got regret bo ? I tell you , if you both dint go more regret ah . So must listen to me . ;D

p.s : Thank you to all KCBA Camp participant and comittee for being so friendly . I miss you guys . ;)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • I AM OFF TO BUDDHIST CAMP FROM TOMORROW ONWARDS AN...
  • MOVIE OUTINGS !I went for a movie today .I lie to ...
  • 42nd District Interact Conference 2010 .Date : 3rd...
  • HAPPY DECEMBER !Hey people , I know my blog kinda ...
  • RANDOM FACTS 101 :see this :when i'm still a lil k...
  • THIS POST IS SPECIALLY FOR YOU :HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!T...
  • second day of working is not bad also . the ceo wa...
  • alright . first day of working today . went quite ...
  • I CAN SMELL FREEDOM !after all the stupid exams . ...