DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Thursday, December 30, 2010 • 4:18 PM • 0 comments
Going out to celebrate Chun Kit's birthday today . And his friend also .
Hahahahaha .
It's fun because this time I'm going out not only with people I know but with people I dont know also .
Wth . But I met old friends too .
Hahahaha .
Don't care .
I get to know alot of new friends .
Got Ting , Michelle , Wei Khit , Xun Kin , Jeremy and another girl Teh something I guess . Can't remember .
Tommy keep on saying I'm not interacting with people .
What la .
Anyway , not bad after all .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUN KIT AND JEREMY !



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE !Currently at Johor now.At ...
  • Hi peeps , new skin new look !I'm gonna blog about...
  • I AM OFF TO BUDDHIST CAMP FROM TOMORROW ONWARDS AN...
  • MOVIE OUTINGS !I went for a movie today .I lie to ...
  • 42nd District Interact Conference 2010 .Date : 3rd...
  • HAPPY DECEMBER !Hey people , I know my blog kinda ...
  • RANDOM FACTS 101 :see this :when i'm still a lil k...
  • THIS POST IS SPECIALLY FOR YOU :HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!T...
  • second day of working is not bad also . the ceo wa...
  • alright . first day of working today . went quite ...