DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Monday, January 17, 2011 • 9:39 PM • 0 comments
Dead blog huh ? I guess YEA !

Back in blogging . Actually , I wanted to come back earlier but I got no TIME . School killing but till now I'm still survive . Hahaha . Weird . Many things change after I got back school . Teacher advisor's for my club changes . Suckss . I want her back so badly . I kinda stress out for the first week of school . My god ! This year my school do combine IU DAY . I hate it but that's what they wanted so I have to follow no matter what . Until now , we had our meeting once awhile to discuss the stuff and all are going great without teacher's interruption . So , I just hope we can keep this up . Having meeting every saturday and sometimes sunday to make our event more successful .

Having tuition and extra classes which makes me tired everyday . I'm lack of sleep and also I feel very very tired . Hahahaha . But , this is what I have to do since this year is the important year for me . Haven't study and I'm quite rushing in doing all this now . My god . But facebook keep making me feel lazy to study . No choice la .

Someone keep bothering me this few weeks and I feel super tired of it . Can you people just get a life ? LOL . No offence but you guys should seriously start to do something else that is good for you all than keep one ' kacau-ing ' people . And , I dint even show any sign that I like you before . End of it .

I post this blog because of someone's request . Happy to see I'm blogging ? :3


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • 2nd day .Wow . That's fast . Sleep late yesterday ...
  • Happy 1.1.2011 !Sadly I have to say BYE 2010 . Eve...
  • 31st December 2010 .Last day of 2010 ? Awww . This...
  • Going out to celebrate Chun Kit's birthday today ....
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE !Currently at Johor now.At ...
  • Hi peeps , new skin new look !I'm gonna blog about...
  • I AM OFF TO BUDDHIST CAMP FROM TOMORROW ONWARDS AN...
  • MOVIE OUTINGS !I went for a movie today .I lie to ...
  • 42nd District Interact Conference 2010 .Date : 3rd...
  • HAPPY DECEMBER !Hey people , I know my blog kinda ...