DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Sunday, January 2, 2011 • 6:00 PM • 0 comments
2nd day .

Wow . That's fast . Sleep late yesterday and wake up early today for ICC meeting . Reach Klang Club around 9+ but still lots of people not there . 9.30am , Sukhu start the meeting without Aaron . Talk important things then spending time talking nothing . About 10+ , Aaron send text to some of us saying the meeting call off . WTH ! I'm so gonna complain here . I would like to chose Anthony back somehow because with him all things can be done . No project cancel , no meeting delayed or postponed . All perfect but now , keep on late meeting , plan project but never done . Dissapointed lah . I got nothing much to say about him . Then we need to tell our members that meeting cancel last minute , ended up , we kena scold back . Sheeeetttttt . talk crap there then went to SMILEY's to have lunch with the guys and girls . After that Scott , Menon , Lohgie , Edmund and me went back to Klang Club to wait for our parents . We had a nice talk before our parents reach .

Sadly to say today might be the last day I'm onlining . Dad plan to keep my lappy edi . Haih . But I still can on one lar . Don't care . Tmr start back my busy life . Daily rutin , wake up early , ready for school , extra classes , tuitions , meetings , interact projects and stuff . Grrrrr . Dying lar . Currently , my feeling got 2 . One is I can't wait to meet all my friends , another one is I hate to see teachers and homework . Btw , happy returning to school peeps . To those having PMR , study hard . To form4's , no way of honeymoon man . To Form5 , don't die cause of brain damage . Hahahahahaha .

;D Not gonna be online too often . But catch my updates kay (:


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Happy 1.1.2011 !Sadly I have to say BYE 2010 . Eve...
  • 31st December 2010 .Last day of 2010 ? Awww . This...
  • Going out to celebrate Chun Kit's birthday today ....
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE !Currently at Johor now.At ...
  • Hi peeps , new skin new look !I'm gonna blog about...
  • I AM OFF TO BUDDHIST CAMP FROM TOMORROW ONWARDS AN...
  • MOVIE OUTINGS !I went for a movie today .I lie to ...
  • 42nd District Interact Conference 2010 .Date : 3rd...
  • HAPPY DECEMBER !Hey people , I know my blog kinda ...
  • RANDOM FACTS 101 :see this :when i'm still a lil k...