DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Friday, February 4, 2011 • 11:15 PM • 0 comments
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !

This year is so-called Rabbit year . Hop Hop Hop ! I went back to grandma's house just like every year I does . Nothing much . Less people coming beck this year but nvm cause cousin Richard's daughter here . Her name is Shervelle Sim . So cute lil girl . The night we have to pray right ? It's like so damn crazy , we play alot of firecrackers and fireworks too . We also play something called ' kong ming deng ' , its actually a big lantern which you write all your wishes in it and let it go up and up . Let it flew far far away . Not to mention , I get alot of texts from friends until I forget to reply them . Sorry :) Eat ' nasi lemak ' every nights since there is people ' belanja ' . Hahahaha . Overall , I had awesome Chinese New Year with relatives , family and all . Sleep late cause see people gamble . Damn ' gan cheong ' one la . Then , wake up late somemore . Be back on saturday cause I got meeting on sunday . And I wanna go Yenchyi's house so badly .

CUTE LIL COUSIE :]

p.s : A new year , new beginning :)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • HI People :]I've been having nightmares 2 days a r...
  • Outing with my 'sui eh' today . After so long only...
  • Saturday today and I still have sekolah ganti . Wt...
  • ; Back to December ;DHeh . Holiday today due to Th...
  • Dead blog huh ? I guess YEA !Back in blogging . Ac...
  • 2nd day .Wow . That's fast . Sleep late yesterday ...
  • Happy 1.1.2011 !Sadly I have to say BYE 2010 . Eve...
  • 31st December 2010 .Last day of 2010 ? Awww . This...
  • Going out to celebrate Chun Kit's birthday today ....
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE !Currently at Johor now.At ...