DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Friday, January 21, 2011 • 11:50 PM • 0 comments
Saturday today and I still have sekolah ganti . Wth ? 3 people absent from my class and nothing much to tell about school . All the teachers enter and we get alots of homework also . After school , went to Jas house to have lunch then only to modern to have meeting with the others . Reach modern , I was so happy to discuss futher details but end up Munesh told me , we have to find another date again because their teachers dont let . I was like WTH ? That's the only date we have ! They ruin my hopeeee . Arhhhhhhh ! We call Rtn. Anthony and he came after 40 minutes of calling . He discuss with us and stuffs , he even treat us drinks . BLACK MAN IS BACK ! Hahahaha . He give us some suggestion and we try to figure it out . He is the MAN la . LOL . Thank god he's back . Meeting ends around 5 . Jas's dad send me home . Hahahaha . Get ready and stuff . Got dinner to attend tonight . The dinner was buffet type . Dad's friend organise it . Quite nice . Hahahaha . Alot of food to eat . Awesome thing I like bout the dinner is , first time in my entire life , I watch fireworks right infront of my eye . It's so beautifullllllll ! I love fireworks . Everytime when I see a firework there is sure alot of distraction one . Hahahaha . But tonight's one was extremely nice . Off to bed soon . Nights ;D


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • ; Back to December ;DHeh . Holiday today due to Th...
  • Dead blog huh ? I guess YEA !Back in blogging . Ac...
  • 2nd day .Wow . That's fast . Sleep late yesterday ...
  • Happy 1.1.2011 !Sadly I have to say BYE 2010 . Eve...
  • 31st December 2010 .Last day of 2010 ? Awww . This...
  • Going out to celebrate Chun Kit's birthday today ....
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE !Currently at Johor now.At ...
  • Hi peeps , new skin new look !I'm gonna blog about...
  • I AM OFF TO BUDDHIST CAMP FROM TOMORROW ONWARDS AN...
  • MOVIE OUTINGS !I went for a movie today .I lie to ...