DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Thursday, January 20, 2011 • 7:00 PM • 0 comments
; Back to December ;D

Heh . Holiday today due to Thaipusam . So , Happy Thaipusam people ! :) I'm feeling a little not feeling well . I wake up at 11am and I got terrible headache that time . I called Jas and told her I'm not going for meeting . Then I called Pei Chian to tell her the same thing but her sister told me she not feeling well also . What a coincidence ! I'm gonna tell you what I do at home . Dad , mum and brother went back to PD to do some stuff . Left me and other 2 sister here . I plan to do homework then online awhile . But dad ask me to clean my bedroom , so , I go clean it up with both my sisters . Then I on my laptop the whole day but not most of the time infront laptop . Hahahaha . Do my homework and stuffs . Hahahahaha . Facebook-ing until my parent and brother come back . What a boring day ! Btw , Karen and other classmates went to Jusco today to buy present for teacher . sadly , I cant join them . There is always next time right ? Hahahahaha . Plan to have reunion dinner with friends before CNY , means before I gone back to PD . Haha . Hope so it works !

; Grenade ;D

imisshimsuddenlyaftersolong :(


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Dead blog huh ? I guess YEA !Back in blogging . Ac...
  • 2nd day .Wow . That's fast . Sleep late yesterday ...
  • Happy 1.1.2011 !Sadly I have to say BYE 2010 . Eve...
  • 31st December 2010 .Last day of 2010 ? Awww . This...
  • Going out to celebrate Chun Kit's birthday today ....
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE !Currently at Johor now.At ...
  • Hi peeps , new skin new look !I'm gonna blog about...
  • I AM OFF TO BUDDHIST CAMP FROM TOMORROW ONWARDS AN...
  • MOVIE OUTINGS !I went for a movie today .I lie to ...
  • 42nd District Interact Conference 2010 .Date : 3rd...