DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Sunday, January 23, 2011 • 10:29 PM • 0 comments
Outing with my 'sui eh' today . After so long only we got time to go out together . Hahahaha . We went to Sungai Wang and Pavillion KL . She say reach my house at 11am but end up reaching 12pm . Straight walk to train station and buy train ticket . Her first time going KL with me . Reach KL Sentral and she doubt whether I know how to go or not ? LOL . Funny her . We walk to take monorail to Bukit Bintang . Then we walk to Sungai Wang first . Inside there like super duper packed . OMG . And so many lala's . Hahahaha . Alot of couple's there too . We enter one shop by another . Too much shop la . Walk until leg pain ah . She buy lotsa stuff . Hahaha . I only but 2 t-shirts , high-waist shorts and a shirt . So little right ? I know . Pei Chian buy more than me . Walaoeh . She feel so sad when she cant find back the shop she wanted to go . LOL . I buy chessy-wedges for lunch , Pei Chian but chocolate bread-stick . And I have my chocolate ice-blended , she got her blueberry smoothies . Awesome right ? Damn nice weih the drinks . Hahaha . Walk walk and we almost sesat in there . Around 6+ , we went to Pavillion but when we wanna cross the road suddenly rain heavily . So sueyyy ah . but fun , we ran in the rain to get to the place . The reason to go Pavillion is because I wanna buy bread from The Loaf for my dad . He like the bread there so much . Hahaha . See , I'm such a good daughter . Hahahahaha . We ss inside the toilet . Super funny la . Around 8+ , take ktm back to Port Klang . Inside train ss again . Haih . Girls ma . What to do . But today I really spend alot of times with bestie as I never did before . Next week going steamboat with her and others . It's like a reunion dinner with friends since I cant celebrate CNY with them cause I'm going back PD like every year .




P.s : Wanting to ask a simple question, but so afraid of that simple answer . I actually missing him again and I dunno what to do ):



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Saturday today and I still have sekolah ganti . Wt...
  • ; Back to December ;DHeh . Holiday today due to Th...
  • Dead blog huh ? I guess YEA !Back in blogging . Ac...
  • 2nd day .Wow . That's fast . Sleep late yesterday ...
  • Happy 1.1.2011 !Sadly I have to say BYE 2010 . Eve...
  • 31st December 2010 .Last day of 2010 ? Awww . This...
  • Going out to celebrate Chun Kit's birthday today ....
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE !Currently at Johor now.At ...
  • Hi peeps , new skin new look !I'm gonna blog about...
  • I AM OFF TO BUDDHIST CAMP FROM TOMORROW ONWARDS AN...