DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Saturday, February 5, 2011 • 11:21 AM • 0 comments
I went to Yenchyi's house today . From PD straight go her house . Geng right ? LEOW YENCHYI , must touched kay ? Hahahahaha . Just joking la . Having quite alot of fun at her house . I meet alot of friends there . Girls got Izzat , Menon , Shaz , Raveena , Yuan Ting , Sherena , Jaspreet , Leena , Xiao Yan and Pei Chian . Boys got Arvin , Chun Kit , Tommy , Andy , Simon , Paal , Sakti , Bhavan , Edmund , Sanjeet and Jason . I tell you , Yenchyi's family members damn friendly la , her brother , her parents . Awwww . So nice . I get to know Yenchyi's dog also . Got Dodo , Zeus , Afro , Herra . Duno correct or not , But I guess correct la . Hahahahaha . Follow PC's car back and wait for my mum to fecth me home . Suddenly , dad call and ask whether wana go Uncle George's reataurant eat or not ? Super long time never go there weih . I miss that place . The western food cooked by Uncle George is so so nice . Uncle George give us and pao somemore . Damn nice right ? Dinner with family once in a while is really fun . Awww . Tmr meeting the need to back Salak Tinggi again . Chao . Monday school :(


See how much I enjoy :)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !This year is so-called Rab...
  • HI People :]I've been having nightmares 2 days a r...
  • Outing with my 'sui eh' today . After so long only...
  • Saturday today and I still have sekolah ganti . Wt...
  • ; Back to December ;DHeh . Holiday today due to Th...
  • Dead blog huh ? I guess YEA !Back in blogging . Ac...
  • 2nd day .Wow . That's fast . Sleep late yesterday ...
  • Happy 1.1.2011 !Sadly I have to say BYE 2010 . Eve...
  • 31st December 2010 .Last day of 2010 ? Awww . This...
  • Going out to celebrate Chun Kit's birthday today ....