DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Let it burn
Saturday, March 19, 2011 • 11:09 PM • 0 comments
I'm late for Convent IU Day today. Tired lah. Yesterday night waiting for Pei Chian's text. Let pictures talk then :)






Done of the photos :)
I dint stay for the part 2. Leaving early cause I'm going out with my friends. But I can say, I'm not very happy with the part 2 session. They ask us to sit on the floor and my girls all wearing skirts and heel. I mean like somehow they should ask us to wear slack or anything. I'm worry bout them. Take care of them Arvin.

Movie with Pei Chian, Hock Han, Pek He, Julien and Choong Sern. Watching ' I am number 4 '. Not bad la movie, quite nice but not so nice for me since my sister told me story already. Hahahahaha. I feel super awkward at first that's the reason I'm so quiet today. I feel like I cannot enter in their talks. All boys. Hahahahaha. Sorry la guys :) After movie, they chilling at Starbucks while I follow Pei Chian to Brands Outlet, she wana buy shirts. LOL. After buying, we go to Starbucks and sit awhile. We sat another table and the 4 of them different table. Pei Chian have to go back cause she working. I sit alone at the table and they ask me to go sit with them. Scary. Hahahaha. Shy lah. Sit there also, I dont understand what they talking about. Hock Han send me to Klang Parade cause I'm going to meet Calvin and we gonna go Pei Chian's workplace there eat. Hahahaha. Stupid fella bullying me inside the car. Feel like chop him into pieces. Grrr.

Went to place where Calvin work.
Chitchat while waiting for him to finish his work.
Go to Pei Chian's workplace.
For the first time I see Pei Chian working.
LOL.

Reach home I was bored to max.
Chat with Julien and Pek He. * they pm me*
Talk bout random things which dont make me feel bored.
LOL. Sampat.
We even speak BM.
Alone at home is bad.
Anyway,
THANKS TO NG PEK HE.
*he will know why*

I'm having a good time! I dont know about you guys. promise both of you, next outing I wont be so quiet already. You'll see me crazy! Hahahahahaha


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • I'm crazy? Hell yeah! Went for chemist tuition tod...
  • Livin in my own world
  • I'M STUCK IN DRAWING ISOMERISM . I DONT KNOW DRAW ...
  • Back to December ♥
  • Take the bullets straight to my brain
  • Heylo :)Have a little update about yesterday and t...
  • HELLO ;DFinally , I change everything here . I'm t...
  • I went to Yenchyi's house today . From PD straight...
  • HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !This year is so-called Rab...
  • HI People :]I've been having nightmares 2 days a r...