DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Friday, March 18, 2011 • 11:50 PM • 0 comments
I'm crazy? Hell yeah! Went for chemist tuition today and I sit with Chun Kit, guess what? The place I choose right, damn COLD la. Both of us freezing. Pn. Sunita asked us whether we cold or not and we say NO! Damn stupid. To cover actually, she like to boom us. Wahseh! I talk chinese with Chun Kit and I feel that really funny. The way he talk is so different. LOL. Still we have fun today.

Add maths class today was the most blur class I ever had. Even my teacher asked why I so blur today. Everytime, I can catch the question and answer it without 1 minute and today I dint even know how to answer the question. Shit. I'm sucks.

Good luck Convent for their IU Day!
All the best :)

I'm going out this bunch of fella tmr.
Hope I wont feel awkward and just put on smile all day long.
Hock Han gonna fetch me go aeon and Calvin gonna fetch me home.
How?
I tell you tmr (:

NIGHTS PEOPLE!
notes : I hate EDMUND TEH SZE HWANG! he like to bully me. grrrr


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Livin in my own world
  • I'M STUCK IN DRAWING ISOMERISM . I DONT KNOW DRAW ...
  • Back to December ♥
  • Take the bullets straight to my brain
  • Heylo :)Have a little update about yesterday and t...
  • HELLO ;DFinally , I change everything here . I'm t...
  • I went to Yenchyi's house today . From PD straight...
  • HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !This year is so-called Rab...
  • HI People :]I've been having nightmares 2 days a r...
  • Outing with my 'sui eh' today . After so long only...