DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Take the bullets straight to my brain
Thursday, March 17, 2011 • 4:00 PM • 0 comments
It's HOLIDAY people and I just got to blog NOW. Tell ya what! I change the whole blog and my style of writing it. Crazy me! I take at least 4 hours to do all kay? Appreciate it :] Hahahaha. Bored to the maximum at home. I might be rotten eggs now! Hahaha.




Went Johor and Singapore for holiday. 101% of awesome-ness.

I regret treating my parents like that, so today onwards I gonna be good girl again. No more bad habits. I'm changing. Yesssss ! I miss all my friends so much. Grrrr . Wanted to go out with them but but no transport :(

NEW BLOG , NEW ME !


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Heylo :)Have a little update about yesterday and t...
  • HELLO ;DFinally , I change everything here . I'm t...
  • I went to Yenchyi's house today . From PD straight...
  • HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !This year is so-called Rab...
  • HI People :]I've been having nightmares 2 days a r...
  • Outing with my 'sui eh' today . After so long only...
  • Saturday today and I still have sekolah ganti . Wt...
  • ; Back to December ;DHeh . Holiday today due to Th...
  • Dead blog huh ? I guess YEA !Back in blogging . Ac...
  • 2nd day .Wow . That's fast . Sleep late yesterday ...