DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Sunday, March 6, 2011 • 10:15 PM • 0 comments
Heylo :)

Have a little update about yesterday and today . Pei Chian staying over at my house yesterday due to my family went back to PD . Hahahaha . She came around lunch time and I haven't eat my lunch yet . She bring food from her house to my house to eat . Damn cutee . Hahaha . I on my laptop yesterday the whole day and guess what happen ? Both of us stick to the laptop weih . My sis using house comp so we both have to share . We skype , tweet , facebooking . My god . Totally forget bout books . We plan to study at first but end up . Haihhh . Dying . Skyping with Pek and Julien is super fun because we keep on laughing , skyping with Julian is like see-ing a guy studying infront laptop , skyping with Edmund is so funny , skyping with Scott is the most most awesome time we had , He is awesome . Hahahaha . Done with the whole day event , we had KFC and McD for dinner .

This morning wake up is a brand new thing happen . We wake up at 7am and sleep back then wake up again at 7.30am . Arvin text me late . Arghhh . Get ready and wake to bus station to wait for bus . For the first time , both of us going meeting by bus and its scary . We walk from the Taman place there to Klang Club and on the way , we meet dogs . That's super scary . They barks at us and I feel like just run as fast as I could . Goshhhh . Thank god they dint chase both of us . Reach Klang Club safely and we waited outside . I text Arvin and he told me he reach dy . He already inside the meeting room . LOL . The meeting goes as usual . Normal things . Hahahahaha . Take picture with Scott and Shaun today . Nothing much . Go back by bus and reach home only , I feel damn sleepy . Pei Chian wait for her mum to fetch her home .

End of stories :) I had a nice day with you bestie , thank you for accompany me here :) Loves


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • HELLO ;DFinally , I change everything here . I'm t...
  • I went to Yenchyi's house today . From PD straight...
  • HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !This year is so-called Rab...
  • HI People :]I've been having nightmares 2 days a r...
  • Outing with my 'sui eh' today . After so long only...
  • Saturday today and I still have sekolah ganti . Wt...
  • ; Back to December ;DHeh . Holiday today due to Th...
  • Dead blog huh ? I guess YEA !Back in blogging . Ac...
  • 2nd day .Wow . That's fast . Sleep late yesterday ...
  • Happy 1.1.2011 !Sadly I have to say BYE 2010 . Eve...