DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Livin in my own world
Friday, March 18, 2011 • 11:31 AM • 0 comments
Morning,

I wake up super early and I don't know why! Yesterday I was stuck in doing ISOMERISM! Can I hate that? No way! Pn. Sunita gona kill me then. My timetable today sucks. Went to bank later, Chem class evening, Add maths class at night. BOOMMMM!


I'm doing yoga from today onwards to clear my mind and toxics. Hahahahaha. Funny right? I know that. Because of my sister I'm doing this. It will give a peace feeling she say.

I don't know to go out or not :(


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • I'M STUCK IN DRAWING ISOMERISM . I DONT KNOW DRAW ...
  • Back to December ♥
  • Take the bullets straight to my brain
  • Heylo :)Have a little update about yesterday and t...
  • HELLO ;DFinally , I change everything here . I'm t...
  • I went to Yenchyi's house today . From PD straight...
  • HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !This year is so-called Rab...
  • HI People :]I've been having nightmares 2 days a r...
  • Outing with my 'sui eh' today . After so long only...
  • Saturday today and I still have sekolah ganti . Wt...