DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
me against the world
Sunday, March 27, 2011 • 5:01 PM • 0 comments
A lot of stuff to do until my head want to burst. Some people who got their own job to do din't even feel nervous or whatever towards it and ME, rushing here rushing there doing their works. WTH? I'm tired you know, I need to study for my MIBF and you all can just sit and relax there without doing anything? You all sucks. I'm tired of everything.

Out with Calvin and Pei Chian thursday.
Plan for movie but end up Greenbox and Buffet.
Went Aeon then HP Mbo then Aeon again.
Saw Justin Bieber Malaysia one.
Scary lift.
Funny talk inside car.
Damn fun.

Watching Black Swan in the middle of the night alone.
Two words.
'STUPID MOVIE'.
I wont let my children learn ballet after I watch it.
Scary and damn violent.

Meeting at Ice Bar yesterday.
Went movie with Karen Goh after that.
Watch Rango.
Super boring.
I dint feel anything nice.

Wake up early in the morning for Interact.
Keep Klang Clean.
I guess RZ Interactor really does a pretty good job.
Never knew most of the princesses willing
to wake up early and collect rubbish.
Imagine?
20+ plastic of rubbish we collected and all FULL.
Mood swing today.
Sorry to all :(
Don't mean it.
Aeon with sis after the event.

Going out a lot lately, I guess no more. Need to start study for MIBF. I'm tired. Dance and singing practise really kills me! Need more sleep. Lack of sleep is the main reason of mood swing.




PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Smiles and Tears all Around
  • BURN ALL THE PAPERS
  • Let it burn
  • I'm crazy? Hell yeah! Went for chemist tuition tod...
  • Livin in my own world
  • I'M STUCK IN DRAWING ISOMERISM . I DONT KNOW DRAW ...
  • Back to December ♥
  • Take the bullets straight to my brain
  • Heylo :)Have a little update about yesterday and t...
  • HELLO ;DFinally , I change everything here . I'm t...