DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
FOOL FOOLISH
Friday, April 1, 2011 • 10:40 PM • 0 comments
HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL! AND BYE MARCH. :)

I've been moody this few days, actually weeks. Not in the mood I guess and I don't know why. I shout and Sukhu and Wei Keat that day and I'm sorry for doing that. I just fight with Arvin and I'm ignoring him now! I got no mood to do all stuff.



I still thought of you no matter what. :(

La Salle IU tmr. Sadly, I can't go. Need to go for prayers. Stress alot. Next week is the day and I'm just start to prepare stuffs and all. MIBF next week and we got test for elective subjects too. Teachers is too hardworking to make those papers. Grrr . Dance can actually make people relax and its real. Went to Aeon with peeps after dance practise to buy some IU stuff. Meet Vonne darling and Priya missy. Laugh and hug there. Then saw Hao Jia, Kern Yeung, Shona, Pravin, Divya and the gang la. LOL. Say HI then move on. Waiting for Jas's dad to pick us up, we practise our dance at some place that is open. Everyone pass by there keep on look at us and we just laugh there. Back late today and tmr waking up early. Bye :/

p.s : Relationship status in facebook is just a prank !


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • me against the world
  • Smiles and Tears all Around
  • BURN ALL THE PAPERS
  • Let it burn
  • I'm crazy? Hell yeah! Went for chemist tuition tod...
  • Livin in my own world
  • I'M STUCK IN DRAWING ISOMERISM . I DONT KNOW DRAW ...
  • Back to December ♥
  • Take the bullets straight to my brain
  • Heylo :)Have a little update about yesterday and t...