DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
She's still Hawt
Saturday, April 16, 2011 • 12:16 AM • 0 comments
Went to visit my teacher last friday after school. Tell you what? We had an awesome journey. The 5 of us actually but Veve sick last minute so she din't come but Angel, Monica, Thanes and me had real fun that day. For the first time Thanes taking bus and wanted to press the bell so much. We cross big big roads. Hahahaha. Waited at petrol station then teacher come fetch us. We went makan at somewhere Chi Liung there. Then we went to teacher's house. Saw her old album, she is so damn hot when she was young. We listen to stories, eat, laugh, jokes and taking phtos. She is good. Best teacher ever. First time I'm baking cake just for her and she like it. *Happy. Stay healthy teacher, we love you. <3



; Secret is meant to be keep :)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Bobby, I'm smiling :)
  • Sunshine :)
  • 1+1=3
  • FOOL FOOLISH
  • me against the world
  • Smiles and Tears all Around
  • BURN ALL THE PAPERS
  • Let it burn
  • I'm crazy? Hell yeah! Went for chemist tuition tod...
  • Livin in my own world