DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Updates :)
Thursday, May 5, 2011 • 8:07 PM • 0 comments
Finally,

I got the mood to update my blog. Sorry for not updating my blog for so long. Busy with exams and stuff and my mood aren't go very well till now. Some problem occurs and I don't have any idea how to solve it?

What's in my mind? I don't know. I don't even know what to do now. I like you, maybe? But still I can't accept you. I don't dare. And now, everything is gone. We better be friends right? Somehow, I still miss you. Each time you send me home after tuition, we went to eat ice cream and story inside car. Even the time we spend wasn't long but still I miss all of it. I wanted to get your text every time I reach home. And now no more. FULLSTOP.

And for another YOU, I don't know what's wrong with us. You might have your own life now and you know what I feel when I'm in a relationship before this. I'm not jealous or anything. When I have it, I bet I din't forget you right and I tell you everything but what I get now. Can I trust you? I guess you're the one who don't even trust me. I know him longer than you and he is just like my brother. I don't understand you like seriously. I wanted to say this all out so long but just I can't say it in front of you. I care for your feelings. Forget it.

After all, I'm least important to everyone and I know it. Stop all the drama and stuffs. I hate it. Don't ever try to make my life miserable and I'll turn yours upside down then.

p.s : Photo's will be the next talking then.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Get the song rights!
  • Walking on the clouds
  • She's still Hawt
  • Bobby, I'm smiling :)
  • Sunshine :)
  • 1+1=3
  • FOOL FOOLISH
  • me against the world
  • Smiles and Tears all Around
  • BURN ALL THE PAPERS