DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Awesomeness is ME!
Tuesday, May 31, 2011 • 10:43 PM • 0 comments
Okay, it's holiday now. Booooo! I can rest after 3 weeks of exam. Will be super busy for this coming Musical Night I guess. I even get pissed cause of this event. I mean get a life womans, if there is no chances for you, why are you still logging here? Grrr. I sell 3 tables so far, good right? And and I'm incharge of food during Musical Night with Scott and Rtn. Adrian. Done!

I went OIC Camp last saturday with Andy and Yenchyi. I called both of them. Hahahaha, Shien Wee fetch us go. So kind of him. And I can tell you. His driving was good, not bad at all. I almost slept in his car. So nice and cooling. LOL. And Andy gaves the wrong info. We reach early there and got nothing to do, so we check out the place. Hahahaha. The lake was speechless lahhh. We went breakfast at Old Town White Coffee. Nice breakfast then register and Andy got diff group from me and Chyi. Thank god can change ahh. We got workshop then Amazing Race. Our workshop is uperb with Ana guiding us, she is Hot. Hahaha. Its more like building self confident that type. Somehow we enjoy it lahh. Me and Chyi went for lunch at some foodcourt place and Andy with his friend. After all we went back to gym for the Amazing Race. My group all girls and so little members. Chiow Ling is the leader. She is nice. We dint win tho but we had alot of fun. Hahaha. The best part was the concert to say? Awesome shit weihh, Beatbox, Magic, Singing by a group. Woshhhh, Dance crew from Taylor's. WTH? AWESOMENESS IS ME!

Having super duper lots of fun that day. Thanks to Taylors organised such awesome event.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Rain kept pouring down
  • International Understanding Day's
  • RZ IU :) simple and short :)Thanks to all RZ Inter...
  • Updates :)
  • Get the song rights!
  • Walking on the clouds
  • She's still Hawt
  • Bobby, I'm smiling :)
  • Sunshine :)
  • 1+1=3