DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Lucky stars
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 • 9:01 PM • 0 comments
Today I totally had fun in school. School got some ' Gaya Hidup Sihat ' programme. At first I thought it's a lame thing. I want to ponteng but if I ponteng then need to write letter, I'm just too lazy wanna do all this. LOL. It started off with aerobic. I'm telling you what happen during aerobic. It's not aerobic, it's a dance. Combination of all kind of song and my favourite is the Indian song. Awesome shitz weih. Then got some pameran thingy from bomba, police and some kesihatan one. Got one movie they show but I dont know what's the name and I only watch half -.- but quite interesting lahh. After the whole thing got lucky draw. 30 present for teacher's categories and 30 more for students and a big bike is the grand prize. Amanda sit beside me thru ut the whole event and she say she will get the bike. Woots. And guess what? They call my name for the BIKE! I'm like OMG -.- Amanda and others shout at me and the whole crowd scream like hell. They keep on ask me go up the stage to take photo -.- sia sui betul. I dint know I'll be this lucky to get the grand prize. Shits. Somehow, it's my luck lah, I'm lucky today. Thanks all and don't ask me how I bring the bike home anymore.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Vows do not matter
  • What goes around comes around
  • Time of my life :)
  • Still running underground
  • Awesomeness is ME!
  • Rain kept pouring down
  • International Understanding Day's
  • RZ IU :) simple and short :)Thanks to all RZ Inter...
  • Updates :)
  • Get the song rights!