DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Still running underground
Sunday, June 5, 2011 • 9:27 PM • 0 comments
Can you imagine this, I had my last ICC Meeting today. Oh Gawdd! Seriously, I'm so gonna miss all this time I'm in Interact. Interact shines me. I've gone through up and down with tears and happiness in Interact. Last ICC makes a big changes in my life. No more waking up early in the morning and rush to Klang Club every first sunday of the month. No more shivering when reading reports for school. No more chitchat with friends after meeting and no more lepaking at deck anymore. Those things reminds me how Interact brings out my real life. It's June now, one more month and I'm gonna retire from this all. Let me tell you how I got to know all this crazy people that makes my Interact life more like a rainbow, THE ICC GROUP.

Sukhu: First meet him I was like 'This man macho weih'. Hahahaha. He is a good leader, a great leader actually. He can go crazy like seriously man. I thought he damn strict lahh manatau jokers lahh. Smart and nice.

Menon: First impression like this 'She is Convent new president lahhh, ohhhhh'. She is lovely and a nice person. You wont know how good she is until you spend time with her. Sho prettyyy. She can go high also you know. Hahaha

Lohgan: Short short little fella but a good leader as well. The height is not a problem for him. He does a good job for his school and make the teachers proud. He is nice and sometimes really very 'punctual'. Hahahaha.

Desmond: I dont know from where I get to know this fella weih. Hahahahaha. He is cool and nice I tell you but not to me. He bully me alot. Haha. Anthony say he is the president of RZ before and this make me laugh until stomachache ahh. With Sukhu one gang one.

Arvin: Best Scandal ever. Even myself dont know how come he will be my scandal. LOL. He is my best friend ever and he know this. Hahaha. We spend time together and share secrets too. Believe me, we do.

Ghaya: We not that close but I tell you she is nice and friendly, really really.

Munesh: Typical man lahh. He is funny and nice. He can do banana split, okay? Awesome right? Good in dancing. We should hang out together more.

Siva: This fella I tell you, so quiet one lahh. I got same room with him somemore during conference. Funny thing happen. He is nice and friendly, I dint know he can dance weih but he is superb in dancing lah. Salute.

Wei Keat: This man I dont know what to tell but he is good and friendly. Not bad lahh, quite good looking also lahh. Hahahahaha.

Scott: Old friend lah this one. Good in singing and play guitar. Handsome fella. Anthony always mixed up he and Andy. Pity youuu. Seriously, one of my kawan baik alsoo.

Nambiar: Pretty and lovely. She do all the minutes for meeting and this is so kesian. She is good and smart alsoo. Perfect woman of all lahh.

Jason: PMR kids. Nice man I tell you. Sometimes quite bising but he is nice. I know that. Hahaha. We shall play badminton together with Jas.

Sharmila: One of the greatest woman ever. She is nice and friendly. She can do alot of things and just like superwoman. I salute you. Really.

Izzaty: Oh Gawdd, you know why you're last? Because you're special. If she not in the ICC Exco, I wouldnt even know her. She is nice and friendly. First I met her I was like 'This malay girl so modern weih, speaking!'. Hahaha. We get so close and now we still close lahhh. Hahahaha. We can get high easily. Lets hang out together more. I'm so gonna miss you womannn <3

This are the people that shine my life lah I tell you. Wouldnt have a great time without them. I'm gonna miss you people. We need to get high moree. Better keep in touch even our terms end.

Next, Arvin's birthday today. My Scandal. Hahahaha. Happy Birthday Boyyy. God Blessed :) Dont keep secret from me I tell you, I find out then you die. Hahahahaha

Since this is our last ICC Meeting, we planning for an outing today. We had a sad feeling during meeting when we started to look at each and another. I miss that room. Oh mann. Yeahh, we had our practise for Musical Night at deck then at field. So hot there and we having practise there. Walk to bus stop and waiting for bus to Aeon. Those bus pass by all full. We wait and wait until got a school bus ask us where to go and the fella actually fetch us there. Going Aeon with an unknown rented bus from nowhere. Hahahaha. We take picture and laughing inside the bus. Reaching Aeon we need to cross the road and guess what, we cross road like the road is our father's road. Hahahaha. Wrnt cinema buy movie ticket and we choose KungFu Panda 5 *haiiiii yeakkkk* . Went PizzaHut for lunch end up we look like having meeting at there. All went for Kung Fu Panda and Lohgan go for Fast 5 using KungFu Panda ticket. Late for movie and keep on laughing loud inside cinema. Up we go to the rooftop and kena halau. Talking crap at Garden. I miss all this lahhh. So sadddd.

Lastly, I love you people lots. Forgive me if I done anything wrong :)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Awesomeness is ME!
  • Rain kept pouring down
  • International Understanding Day's
  • RZ IU :) simple and short :)Thanks to all RZ Inter...
  • Updates :)
  • Get the song rights!
  • Walking on the clouds
  • She's still Hawt
  • Bobby, I'm smiling :)
  • Sunshine :)