DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Vows do not matter
Monday, June 20, 2011 • 8:37 PM • 0 comments
ps: picture abit blur :)

Fuhhh, finally I hand in my post today. I felt sad? Yeahh but I'm glad to pass my burden to someone I trust. Congrats Darshni, the next president. I bet you need to face lots of drama in the future, no jokes. Hahahaha. Good luck with it. I'm so gonna miss Interact. Sunday my last day already. Sad lahh. I miss all the excos and juniors. All the best to the juniors. Do your best. Make it a blast :)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • What goes around comes around
  • Time of my life :)
  • Still running underground
  • Awesomeness is ME!
  • Rain kept pouring down
  • International Understanding Day's
  • RZ IU :) simple and short :)Thanks to all RZ Inter...
  • Updates :)
  • Get the song rights!
  • Walking on the clouds