DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Quotes that make me smile, laugh and sad.
Monday, August 1, 2011 • 3:52 PM • 0 comments
:) The hardest to do is waking up without you

:) We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us

:) Loving you was my favorite mistake

:) What happens when he's your prince charming, but you're not his cinderella?

:) In my dreams you're mine forever

:) The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else

:) I'm afraid to love afraid to love so fast, because every time I fall in love it never seems to last

:) Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do

:) It's funny how a person can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces

:) True love will never fade unless it was a lie

:) If you love me so much, why are you walking away?

:) I hate this feeling, it's one I know all to well, it's a thing called heartbreak and it hurts like hell

:) My heart was taken by you, broken by you and now it's in pieces because of you

:) Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

:) I miss you more than you'll ever know

:) Sometimes you dont realize how much you care for someone until they stop caring for you

:) Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met

:) You never know what you have until its gone

From Mr. Syaffin Nuha :)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Out of reach
  • Don't cry because it's over, smile because it's ha...
  • Lucky stars
  • Vows do not matter
  • What goes around comes around
  • Time of my life :)
  • Still running underground
  • Awesomeness is ME!
  • Rain kept pouring down
  • International Understanding Day's