DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Out of reach
Monday, August 1, 2011 • 3:11 PM • 0 comments

Hello AUGUST :)
Yes, Now August. Oh god.
BENAZIR SIM STOP DREAMING!
SPM is near,I know!

Update my blog after so long. Sorry readers. Been busy with alot of things lately. I never talk with her for more than a month. Longest fight we had ever. The reason is ME! Damn. I'm such a useless friend that no one wants to get. I know. I feel hurt because of small things and never listen. I trust people alot. But from this month starting, I'm not gonna trust people fully edy. They actually make me hurt more. I guess this time will be the time I say sorry and admit I'm wrong again eventhough I don't want. Just that I don't want to lost this friendship. As what Yenchyi says, make a move if you want to save this eventhough it's not your fault. Thanks Chyi for that words. This saturday I'm going Famine 30, hunger 30hours for health. God blessed me. Yesterday I went Jusco, alone again. Nowdays I like the feeling being alone. It's just so peaceful. Not to forget, I miss out ACS Canteen Day and Rally last saturday due to I don't know -.- Got no news cause never online for so long. Good girl ma. And and I never talk to quite alot of people long time dy. Shhh. Bye (:


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Don't cry because it's over, smile because it's ha...
  • Lucky stars
  • Vows do not matter
  • What goes around comes around
  • Time of my life :)
  • Still running underground
  • Awesomeness is ME!
  • Rain kept pouring down
  • International Understanding Day's
  • RZ IU :) simple and short :)Thanks to all RZ Inter...