DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
heart and loves
Friday, August 5, 2011 • 4:42 PM • 0 comments
After the whole month of not talking to each other, I'm now be brave to send her a text. I miss her and it's true. Eventhough I'm angry with her for not telling me things that happen to her but still I cant lose her. She's part of my life you see. 5 years of friendship wouldn't just gone like that. You should know. At first, you should tell me what exactly happen. I feel so stupid being lie you know. And that's sad cause from own bestie. I don't say you're wrong cause maybe you don't wanna say because you got your own reason. I don't blame you. It's suffering when not talking to you. Secretly look at you in the morning. Aww. I miss chitchat-ing with you. Hope so you don't mind. Just that I want honesty. Really :) I plan for a better 'berbaikkan' but it seems that I got no time to prepare all the stuff. So sorry. I hope you understand. This year actually make us fight alot and I really hate cold wars. Sometimes I think I'm too selfish. I can't share my bestie with people you see. I can't. Just that. A few months more and we might have our own way even we don't wanna separate from each other. Just keep this friendship till die. Love you. Less than three!


PAST • FUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Quotes that make me smile, laugh and sad.
  • Out of reach
  • Don't cry because it's over, smile because it's ha...
  • Lucky stars
  • Vows do not matter
  • What goes around comes around
  • Time of my life :)
  • Still running underground
  • Awesomeness is ME!
  • Rain kept pouring down