DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
heart and loves
Friday, August 5, 2011 • 4:42 PM • 0 comments
After the whole month of not talking to each other, I'm now be brave to send her a text. I miss her and it's true. Eventhough I'm angry with her for not telling me things that happen to her but still I cant lose her. She's part of my life you see. 5 years of friendship wouldn't just gone like that. You should know. At first, you should tell me what exactly happen. I feel so stupid being lie you know. And that's sad cause from own bestie. I don't say you're wrong cause maybe you don't wanna say because you got your own reason. I don't blame you. It's suffering when not talking to you. Secretly look at you in the morning. Aww. I miss chitchat-ing with you. Hope so you don't mind. Just that I want honesty. Really :) I plan for a better 'berbaikkan' but it seems that I got no time to prepare all the stuff. So sorry. I hope you understand. This year actually make us fight alot and I really hate cold wars. Sometimes I think I'm too selfish. I can't share my bestie with people you see. I can't. Just that. A few months more and we might have our own way even we don't wanna separate from each other. Just keep this friendship till die. Love you. Less than three!


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Quotes that make me smile, laugh and sad.
  • Out of reach
  • Don't cry because it's over, smile because it's ha...
  • Lucky stars
  • Vows do not matter
  • What goes around comes around
  • Time of my life :)
  • Still running underground
  • Awesomeness is ME!
  • Rain kept pouring down