DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
Time is running
Sunday, August 28, 2011 • 8:35 PM • 0 comments
This is what happen when we get bored. Actually this photo is taken quite a long time, just that I decide to put it now. I went out with this girls today, Jas, Darshni, Raveena and the zha bor in the picture. Nothing much. Ate pizza then went Brands Outlet to buy shirt for the someone. LOL. Currently, I'm holidaying now cause of Raya. But after holiday straight trials. Damn. Gonna study for real. Forget bout that. I'm now having some major problem with myself. I dont know what I'm trying to do. I scare that I might break people's heart. Arghh. Siao edi lah. How am I going to tell him? It's actually an act from the first. Gosh. Hope so I never break his heart *finger crossed. Nothing much to say. I missed out Sri Acmar's prom and alot of fun events. By the way, I went the Pet Adoption Pragramme. It was successful. I heard 30 puppies were adopted. Good job juniors :) Overall, I had so much fun today with the girls. Loves

; Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring-Marilyn Monroe.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • lighthouse
  • Child Health Crisis
  • heart and loves
  • Quotes that make me smile, laugh and sad.
  • Out of reach
  • Don't cry because it's over, smile because it's ha...
  • Lucky stars
  • Vows do not matter
  • What goes around comes around
  • Time of my life :)