DREAMING OUT LOUD ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER BLOGSKIN
It's not easy
Friday, September 2, 2011 • 9:02 PM • 0 comments

I went tuition today. Got class. Gonna study with Eyfa, Ira and Haseena. When reach there, saw quite alot of people like Apis and Syah. Study add maths and do some exercise but then sir not even there. Damn. We were there since 11am and gonna go back at 4pm so we decide to have our lunch there. So, we called McD delivery but then it ended up we have to wait for 2 hours. See the photo above. We are so hungry but still we got the chance to posing for photo. This is the time of my life. Like what I said, It's not easy. We almost die of hunger. We can still talk and have fun. I miss that. I love you people. Light my day. Tmr going Eyfa's house raya. Woots.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI! A Libra blogger. Started to blog since 2006.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Time is running
  • lighthouse
  • Child Health Crisis
  • heart and loves
  • Quotes that make me smile, laugh and sad.
  • Out of reach
  • Don't cry because it's over, smile because it's ha...
  • Lucky stars
  • Vows do not matter
  • What goes around comes around